Does your brand have “always on” marketing campaigns that need to go live at exactly the right time? Does your campaigns start on Sundays or late in the evening? Then a scheduling engine could be just the thing your marketers need:
Some companies have special offers that can change every week, every day or even every hour. In such cases, marketers need to deal with the complicated task of manually updating and publishing the right content at the right time, with very little room for mistake. Campaigns are often changed and new events or priorities occur in a heart-beat, which means that someone has to man the desk at all times.
But what if that doesn’t need to be the case? What if there was a smart piece of software that could publish the content for you, switch the campaigns on and off and handle the ad rotation while you were enjoying a drink with friends, engaging in a hobby or just taking a well-deserved nap?
What you need is the scheduling engine. It gives you full control over current and future campaigns.
This is what you can do with a scheduling engine:
- Schedule the beginning and end of your campaigns.
- Set the time in advance – weeks, months and even years ahead.
- Manage the rotation of content in your ads.
- Set up multiple campaigns at once.
- Update any campaign in real time from a simple, user-friendly interface.
What will you gain?
No more working after hours. No more getting tangled in numerous campaigns that need to be changed at once. No more choosing boring repetitive tasks over your social life.
All you need to do is proactively plan your campaigns, tweak the settings, and let the scheduling engine handle the rest.
You will get campaigns with accurate information that start and stop at the right time, happy marketers with more time for personal life and creative tasks, all the while reducing the total media costs.
But before you go ahead and acquire smart software with the ability to schedule your content, check if your work-life balance can be improved with any of these points:
- Gain real-time control over your scheduling and configure your advert rotation.
- Get full control over the display of your adverts and the start and end point of your campaigns.
- Schedule your creative content in advanced for days, weeks, months and even years.
A smart software with scheduling option can be integrated with a creative management platform (CMP). A tool such as CMP is build for marketers, who don't necessarily obtain technical or graphical skills.
Long hours or smart solutions? You decide what to do with your time!